Breanna got back from
the Science Center just in time for her birthday. The sparkles started as she
went for dinner.
One....Two....Three....
I guess she is happy with her transformation. Breanna can't
wait for High School.
Rags starts to sparkle too and grows along with Breanna. She wants to give Rags the potion but they are both so tired that they go to
bed instead.
"Rags, I finally got the potion. I've been collecting
stuff for it for awhile. I wanted to give it to you last night but with all the
excitement I was just too tired.
"Do you think it will work? Will I be okay?"
"They told me it's been done before. That it's quite
simple to make and can even be done with a home chemistry set."
"Then why make you gather so much stuff if it's so
easy?"
"Well, they want to make sure that there is someone, a
family that will care for you once you become real. Only someone that really
cares about their imaginary friend will provide that kind of home."
"Alright, here goes nothing. Oh, what....I
feel...."
"Oh Rags, you look
fantastic!"
"Hey Rags, I got a B on the history exam, what did you
get?"
"I got an A. You should spend more time studying school
work than studying ghosts."
"Hey, ghosts are history, take that!"
"Happy Birthday mom" cheers Breanna. " Happy
Birthday Mum" Cheers Rags.
Birthday Sparkles
"So mom now that you're an adult are you going to start
acting like one?"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I mean, you really should rethink the wardrobe. You're
getting too old to run around in your undies. I stopped doing that when I was
5."
"Breanna! You have no right to tell me such a
thing!"
To cool off Jenna goes outside to work on the Woo Woo 4000. Fixing
machines is so much easier than understanding people sometimes. "MOM Run!"
Breanna screams.
Jenna looks up and sees the sky go dark. She dashes for the
house. Seconds later the world seems to explode. A flashing white and yellow
light and a blast of hot air that nearly sends her sprawling face first.
Thankfully the fire engine was far enough from the house that Breanna and
Rags were unharmed as they witnessed the meteor strike. Jennna was thankful
that she runs 5 miles a day and was at the porch with the girls before the
explosion happened.
"Oh good grief! What am I to tell the Mayor now? The
town voted the 1 cent tax to pay for a second fire engine just so I could work
from home!"
"At least you are safe mom, and it was the old one.
They were going to retire it next year anyway," Breanna reminds her.
Sighing Jenna says, "Well I better put out those fires
before they spread"
"I'll help you" says Rags.
"Thanks dear, I'll be happy for the help."
Breanna is shaken so she goes back inside to fix them
dinner. Her mother could have been killed, had she not felt bad for hurting her
feelings and gone to apologize she would never have the chance to tell her
mother how sorry she was, and how much she loves her.
The fire nearly contained, Rags looks at the pieces of space
rock everywhere. "Hey Mum? I bet we can donate these space rocks to the Science
Center. It might just be enough to buy a new fire engine for the town."
"Ya know Rags, that's a great idea. Let's see what can
be salvaged." Jenna says gratefully.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I almost lost Jenna that day. I was busy inside with the girls when a pop up told me the sky had gone dark. I had Jenna run for the other side of the house. I was really upset to lose the fire engine I had literally placed it moments before because Jenna had a wish to maintain it. Rags oddly enough rushed out to help even though she doesn't have the brave trait. Evidently she has a hidden trait due to Jenna being a fire fighter.
Gen 2 Roll
Couple
2 Kids (1st is heir)
Ghost Hunter
Mixologist
Gen Goal Perfectionist
More Fun Hands Off
More Fun Hands Off
Jenna is still working on saving 30 people. She was well past level 10 before she had any kind of real disaster to deal with. Her Generation goal was property mogul. Thank goodness for the stipends every week, she barely got all 3 partnerships. (Bookstore, Spa and Diner) Having a fight once a week was no problem at all. Her and Fransisco seemed to fight and make up a lot as did her and Sierra. I got tired of the same old scene and didn't get a shot of everyone of them.
















The meteor scene was awesome! But I'm sorry you lost your firetruck.
ReplyDeleteThat LTW is a tough one because you have to rely on getting the right emergencies. So good luck with that! You'll need it.
I loved Breanna telling her mother to stop running around in her undies.
You have a fun legacy going on! I just love Jenna, her temper is great! And loosing her uniform all the time cracked me up! Apparently I'm not the only one who has Sims that keep running around in that underwear!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you lousy your truck :( I'm happy though that Jenna survived!
Breanna and rags are cool! Rags had pretty colours in if form!
How do I miss this chapter? Anyways, Great job with the meteor scene! I've think I've only had one ever. I loled when Breanna was telling her mom to stop with walking around in her underwear too. I'm glad Jenna is alive though I'm sorry about your truck. Hopefully you can get a new one.
ReplyDelete