Beside who in the world wouldn't love to drive this thing around town?The thrill of the call is only part of why I love this job. I love the looks I get as I drive past when they realize it's a woman behind the wheel. I love it even more when they end up eating crow after they see how I handle each job.
Another Kitchen fire. So many sims attempt to cook waffles for breakfast then realize they forgot all about them after they get to work. Thankfully Castle Canyon has made a new ordinance and all home are equipped with a smoke alarm.
To keep my skills sharp I've advertised to do odd fixer upper jobs around town. Shayne Jackson sent over his stereo for repair. Seems he just can't help but get the incense too close to things and some of the wires need replaced. I'm happy to have the extra money and working on stuff is one of my favorite things to do.
Sierra decided to help me out and hide my uniform. We've become really good friends since our fight. At least I think we have, I guess she could be afraid of a repeat but I know she doesn't like Fransisco, she likes Shayne. I told her the next time his place is on fire she should come with me but she didn't look too thrilled with that. "Jenna, would you like some help finding your Uniform? I think I saw something downstairs" The lower level of the station has a built in theater, a game room, weight room and a private room.
Starting a fire at the fire station......................................................................Priceless!
Of course no good deed goes unpunished as I was working on truck maintenance I realized I was expecting. I hope I can get home before anyone else realizes why I changed clothes. "Hey Jenna, have trouble with your uniform again? I'd be happy to help you look for it"
"I'm sure you would, but no Sierra and I had a bet and I lost. I'm heading home for a few days off I'll see you next week sometime"
It's been a couple of days and I've spent all of it at home. I really should tell Fransisco before the baby come. I know that I'm attracted to him, but I'm not ready to be in a committed relationship. From what I've head he's spent the last 20 yrs avoiding commitment himself. (Fransisco is an adult, a full life stage older than Jenna. and has commitment issues)
"Jenna, why didn't you tell me earlier? You didn't have to go through it all alone."
"Well, I wasn't sure how I felt about it all, the baby, you, us. And I wasn't sure how you would feel about it all. I don't want you to think I'm trying to trap you."
"I'm not sure how I feel about it either, but I will do whatever I can"
I decide to head over the the Art Gallery. Outside I run into Shayne "The stereo works better than ever"
"Great! If it gives you anymore trouble just let me know"
"How are you doing Jenna? Is there anything I can do for you?" Shayne says when he notices the state she is in. "I have lots of connections around town and I think the world of you. You've helped me out of more than one mess so I feel I owe you a favor or 3"
"That's so sweet of you Shayne, I'll remember that if I ever need anything."
It's getting close to dinner time so Jenna heads to the nearby dinner. "I'll have the special"
"Are you sure? I'm not really sure what it is and in your condition it might not be a good idea"
Never one to back down from a challenge Jenna orders the special anyway.
"Okay, that wasn't such a good idea." Hello ER nurse here." Yes this is Jenna Mathews, I am at the local dinner the one near the base? Send an Ambulance please, either I'm in labor or I've just been poisoned!"
Turns out to be labor after all, though the hospital staff warns her from eating there. They've had a number of cases of food poisoning reported and a few of them have been fatal.
Fransisco met her at the hospital and makes sure she and the baby get home safely.
"Jenna, I've been thinking of us and well for Breanna's sake I think we should get married"
"For Breanna? That isn't what I've been thinking at all. I am not about to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't love me. I won't put my child through that" Jenna thinks of her own childhood. Her parents fought constantly, her father would come home from work and complain about every little thing and nothing her mom did was good enough. "Maybe I wouldn't be so messed up had they split up" She thinks to herself. "You can see Breanna anytime you want but no I won't marry you just to put a pretty package over it. You can leave through the same door you entered, I'll see you at work"













I just want to say, I love the way Jenna keeps losing her uniform.
ReplyDeleteAwesome and so funny, Loved it!
ReplyDelete